Please contact us if you have issues with our Privacy Statement or want further information.
Information we collect
The personal information you are asked to provide and why you are asked to provide it will be made clear when we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may get more information about you, like your name, email address, phone number, the message and attachments you send us, and any other information you choose to give us.
When you sign up for an Account, we may ask for your name, company name, address, email address, phone number, and other contact information.
How we use your information
We use the information we gathered in various ways, including:
- Deliver, manage, and operate our website
- Enhance, individualize, and grow our website
- Analyze and evaluate your use of our website
- Create new goods, services, capabilities, and features
- Communicate with you, either directly or via a third party, including for customer support, to offer website-related and other updates and information, as well as for promotional and marketing reasons.
- Send you emails
- Detect and prevent fraud
Crackr Pro follows a standard procedure for using log files. When people visit websites, these files keep track of who they are. This is something that all hosting services do and is a part of their analytics. Log files gather data such as Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit sites, and the number of clicks. These are not associated with any information that may be used to identify you. This data is utilized for trend analysis, site administration, user navigation tracking, and demographic data collection.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Crackr Pro uses ‘cookies.’ These cookies store information, such as a visitor’s preferences and the pages on the website that the visitor looked at. The information is used to improve the user experience by tailoring the content of our website to the type of browser used by visitors and other information.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that Crackr Pro has no access to or control over these cookies used by third-party advertisers.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
The Privacy Statement of Crackr Pro does not apply to any advertisers or websites. For further information, please see the separate Privacy Policies of these third-party ad servers. It may contain their policies and guidelines for declining certain selections.
You may deactivate cookies using your browser’s particular settings. On the websites of individual web browsers, you may find further information on cookie management.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
- Under the CCPA, California consumers have the right, among others, to Request that a company that collects consumer data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data it has collected.
- Request that a firm remove any personal information obtained about the customer.
- Request that a firm that sells a consumer’s personal information refrain from doing so.
- If you submit a request, we will react within one month. If you want to exercise any of these rights, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
- We want to ensure that you are aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user has the following rights:
- The right of entry: You may request copies of your data. We may assess a fee for this service.
- The right to rectification allows you to seek correction of any information you perceive to be erroneous. In addition, you have the right to seek to complete any information you deem incomplete.
- The right to erasure: Under certain situations, you may request that we delete your data.
- The right to limit processing: Under certain instances, you have the right to request that we restrict our processing of personal data.
- The right to object to processing: Under certain situations, you have the right to object to our processing of personal data.
- The right to data portability: Under certain situations, you may request that we transmit the data gathered to another organization or directly to you.
- If you submit a request, we will react within one month. If you just want to exercise any of these rights, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Adding safety for children as they use the internet is an additional focus of ours. We urge parents and guardians to watch, guide and engage in their children’s online activities.
Crackr Pro does not intentionally collect personal information from minors under 13. Imagine you believe your youngster submitted such information on our website. In such a circumstance, we urge you to notify us immediately, and we will make every effort to rapidly erase such material from our files.